Alexander Leuthner brings a strong record of real estate management experience to the Frauenshuh Team. Alexander’s responsibilities include tenant relations, financial reporting, capital planning, tenant construction and all aspects of property operations. He creates high tenant retention by providing a high level of service and developing strong relationships.
Alexander has over 10 years of property management experience. During his career, Alexander has managed all types of investment/commercial real estate and recently managed a suburban office and medical portfolio for a public real estate investment trust.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Broker
- MN Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- MN Institute of Real Estate Management Educational Endowment Fund, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management IREM National Student Academic and Advisory Board, Member
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- University of St. Thomas Real Estate Alumni, Executive Committee Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
Alexander earned his Bachelor Degree in Real Estate from the University of St. Thomas in 2008 and his Certified Property Management designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management in 2015. He is originally from Alexandria, Minnesota and now resides in Minnetonka.